Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Wrap Up

It’s that time of the year where we say: “Christmas is over? And it’s now the end of the year? Are you sure?”

Answer: Yep, I’m quite sure. Proof being me double/triple/quadruple checking the calendar. Denial can be one’s best and worst friend at times like these.

I’ve decided to be a total book nerd (cough), so I made a list of my top 2014 books and couples/ships as a way to wrap up the year. Also, feel free to add to it! I know there’s a ton of books aren't on this that should be, mainly because I either haven't read them or heard about them yet. So if you have any you want to add, I'd love it if you do! 

In no particular order, here we go!

Erika's 2014 Top books: 
Talon (Julie Kagawa)
Push (Eve Silver)
Unhinged (A. G. Howard)
The One (Kiera Cass)
Ignite Me (Tahereh Mafi)
Blood of Olympus (Rick Riordan)
Killer Frost (Jennifer Estep)
Stay With Me (J. Lynn)
City of Heavenly Fire (Cassandra Clare)
Opposition (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
Unmade (Sarah Rees Brennan)
The Young Elites (Marie Lu)
Deliverance (C. J. Redwine)
Kiss of Deception (Mary E. Pearson)

Erika's 2014 Top Couples/Ships
Miki and Jackson (The Game Series)
Ember and Garret (Talon)
Daemon and Katy (Lux Series)
America and Maxon (The Selection)
Gwen and Logan (Mythos Academy)
Clary and Jace (The Mortal Instruments)
Calla and Jax (Stay With Me)
Rachel and Logan (Defiance)
Nico and Will (Blood of Olympus)
Ali and Cole (White Rabbit Chronicles)
Clara and Nicolas (Winterspell)
Mia and Adam (If I Stay)
Tris and Four (Divergent Series)

And that's about it! Do you know how hard it is to think all the way back to January? That, plus narrowing my very long list down? It's not as easy as people make it out to be. Or maybe I'm just really bad at it.

Anyways, I'm hoping that you all have a fantastic New Year! I'm looking forward to another year of books obsessions with you all!

(PS. Special shout out to my beloved family for an awesome year, plus my friends Sally, Stitch, Vyen, Maddy, Laura, Bridget, and Alya for not completely forgetting about me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment